Using a virtual private network, or VPN is an effective way to bypass Internet censorship and to gain access to restricted online content. A VPN is a software program that encrypts and reroutes your internet traffic through a proxy server, giving you access to blocked websites.
However, VPNs are only partially free and can be a bit pricey. Nonetheless, they are legal in most parts of the world and can shield your online activities from your ISP.
The Psiphon app is easy to install and use. Besides, it is compatible with most of the major operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
How Does Psiphon Work?
Psiphon is a circumvention tool that is able to encrypt the data sent between your device and the internet. This is especially helpful when you are using a public Wi-Fi hotspot. In fact, it is more powerful than a VPN.
Psiphon uses various protocols and algorithms to connect you to the internet. It also works in tandem with ad networks and media partners to deliver content to your device. It also uses the latest VPN technology to deliver high-speed connections. You can even choose your preferred proxy settings.
Aside from being free, Psiphon is also one of the best Internet censorship circumvention tools. It can even work in multiple countries. And if you’re lucky, you can even get a free trial.
Psiphon is a clever app that takes advantage of the latest technology to ensure that you have the best experience possible. The app even has two modes, one of which allows you to bypass any restriction.
Psiphon 3 Features
Psiphon is a circumvention tool that is able to encrypt the data sent between your device and the internet. Here are all the features Psiphon 3 provides you:
- Encrypt the data sent between your device and the internet when you are using a public Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Uses various protocols and algorithms to connect you to the internet.
- Psiphon 3 works in tandem with ad networks and media partners to deliver content to a device.
- Psiphon 3 uses the latest VPN technology to deliver high-speed connections.
- You can choose your preferred proxy settings while using Psiphon.
- Psiphon is an open-source application.
- Psiphon offers unlimited bandwidth.
- Psiphon uses the L2TP protocol to encrypt and tunnel the traffic between the two computers.
- L2TP protocol has had a few security flaws and is generally considered secure. However, it may slow down the protocol speed.
Psiphon works by using web proxies. When you connect to a server, a blue spinning arrow will appear. When the arrow turns green, you’re connected. The app will also collect detailed connection logs.
In addition to the privacy and security features of Psiphon, it is also available in a number of different languages. The company’s website is available in 24 languages and includes a basic troubleshooting guide. It also has a good user guide for both Android and Windows apps.
Psiphon 3 Pro
Psiphon has a unique ” Pro ” feature that allows users to gain a faster connection and remove ads. It also offers a free trial for users who are interested in trying out the pro version. The free version is ideal for users who want to bypass censorship, but it has some limitations.
Psiphon is a simple and user-friendly software that hides your identity, allows you to surf the web with password-protected accounts, and gives you access to websites that are blocked by your government. The company is also committed to protecting your privacy and data.